Hot meals are supplied to us by Local Food Links. Please click here to order online
You will need a special code. Please contact the School Office if you have not received one.
Please note: 7 days cancellation must be given for orders already placed.
Cost of meals are £2.40 for KS 2 children.
Free School Meals
School meals are free for pupils in Reception and Years 1 and 2.
If your child is in Year 3 and up, they may be entitled to free school meals if you are in receipt of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit – provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To check eligibility and apply, please call Dorset Direct on 01305 22100. Alternatively, click here to apply online
All Allergy Forms need to be renewed annually. If your child has an allergy, please collect a form from the school office. The form needs to be filled in and returned to Local Food Links as soon as possible. Please note, the ingredients for each dish are listed on the Local Food Links website ordering page.
Barry Dovell, Catering Manager, is the point of contact for parents of children with allergies. Barry is happy to discuss specialist dietary requirements with parents.
- Phone: 01308 428921
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries (including ordering your child’s school meals), please contact Tim Peel:
- Phone: 01308 420269
- Email: email@example.com